CLASSIC ADVENTURE SAFARI & ZANZIBAR ISLAND
Make lasting memories with your whole family
It’s a wild trill watching wildlife on your own. It’s even better as a couple. But the ultimate experience unites the entire family to treasure memories for ever after.
For a truly unforgettable travel experience that combines the wonders of the African plains together with an island adventure steeped in history, culture and beauty, the Classic Adventure Safari & Zanzibar package is the way to go.
Zanzibar & Stone Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a delightful mix of African and Eastern influences from the days of the Arabian spice trade where adventurers, seafarers and traders came from far and wide. You can spend hours wandering the narrow labyrinths of streets, sampling local food at the markets and enjoying the spice tour. The beaches of Zanzibar have a lot to offer such as excellent diving, snorkeling and various water activity activities. But more importantly it is a place to relax, getting pampered and enjoy the beauty. Zanzibar is often combined with Tanzania for the ultimate beach and safari getaway.
> 7 Days, 6 Nights Safari_ 1 Arusha / 1 Tarangire / 1 Ngorongoro Crater / 3 Ngorongoro Ndutu (Feb-Mar) or 3 Central Serengeti (July-Aug)
> 5 Days, 4 Nights Zanzibar_ 1 Stone Town / 3 Option_Private island or main Zanzibar Island
> 12 Days, 11 Nights Safari & Zanzibar_ 1 Arusha / 2 Tarangire / 2 Ngorongoro / 3 Southern Serengeti / 4 Zanzibar Island
What we love about this adventure
• Explore Tanzania's northern circuit Safari parks
• Excellent game viewing opportunities in the grass plains of Tarangire, Ngorongoro and Serengeti National Park
• Learn from knowledgeable guides who are extremely experienced and professional
• Every year over a million wildebeest, zebra and antelope migrate clockwise around the Serengeti-Masai Mara ecosystem
• Travel back in time and go hunting with the real last bush man...The Hadzabe!
• Relax and enjoy the spectacular sunsets over the Serengeti plains
• Rise before the sun and prepare to take off on an exciting hot air balloon flight in the early light of dawn (optional)
• Ngorongoro crater is UNESCO World Heritage Sites also known as the 8th wonder of the world
• The crater itself is the world’s larget intact caldera with it’s own eco system
• Treasure friendly encounters with soul warming personalities
• Divers heaven...Dive the flourishing coral reefs for an abundance of colorful reef fish and often Dolphin encounters
• Due to Zanzibar's welcoming tropical conditions, diving is suitable for divers of all levels
• Water activities: snorkeling, dhow cruises, kayaking, windsurfing, waterskiing, parasailing, jet-skiing, kiteboarding
• Ultimate relaxation overlooking the Indian ocean
• Pamper you body and mind with relaxing spa treatments, yoga and long walks on the beach
• An experience not to be missed
WE TAILOR ALL OUR SAFARIS TO YOUR PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS
INTERESTED IN THIS AMAZING SAFARI
We would be pleased to help you with any questions you have about our safaris:
SAFARI BOOKINGS & GENERAL ENQUIRIES
Open during normal Tanzanian/European office times: 8:30 - 5:30pm
Booking & Customer Service:
The Netherlands +31 6 2512 8449
Tanzania +255 787 772 231