FAMILY ADVENTURE SAFARI & CULTURAL TOUR
Make lasting memories with your whole family
It’s a wild trill watching wildlife on your own. It’s even better as a couple. But the ultimate experience unites the entire family. A Tanzanian safari is a delight for all ages, and as such is an ideal family holiday. The excitement of the adventure allows parents, grandparents and children to treasure memories for ever after.
There is just something so special about going on safari, the awe of seeing wild animals so close, the warmth of the tribes met along the way, and the beauty of the African savanna — to share that all with your children is a privilege and pure magic. Seeing their mesmerizing faces is what makes long lasting memories.
A special itinerary are created for families with kids so they don’t have to spend the whole trip in a safari vehicle. We combined wildlife safari with other fun activities like short hikes, pool/beach bumming, hunting with the last bushman, Tinga Tinga painting, survival skills and star gazing to mention a view. Kids from all age groups are welcome. Tt is advisable not to travel with kids lover than 6.
> 7 Days, 6 Nights_ 1 Arusha / 1 Tarangire / 1 Ngorongoro Crater / 3 Ngorongoro Ndutu (Feb-Mar) or 3 Central Serengeti (July-Aug)
> 10 Days, 9 Nights_ 1 Arusha / 2 Tarangire / 2 Manyara / 2 Lake Eyasi / 2 Central Serengeti
> 14 Days, 13 Nights_ 1 Arusha / 2 Tarangire / 2 Ngorongoro / 3 Southern Serengeti / 1 Central Serengeti
What we love about this adventure
• Explore Tanzania's northern circuit Safari parks
• Excellent game viewing opportunities in the grass plains of Tarangire, Ngorongoro and Serengeti National Park
• Learn from knowledgeable guides who are extremely experienced and professional
• Every year over a million wildebeest, zebra and antelope migrate clockwise around the Serengeti-Masai Mara ecosystem
• Kids Safari Adventures: including short guided walking, bush survival skills, Tinga Tinga painting, star gazing, etc.
• Travel back in time and go hunting with the real last bush man...The Hadzabe!
• Visit the Falco’s Children's Village where your heart melts seeing the children’s smiling faces
• Relax and enjoy the spectacular sunsets over the Serengeti plains
• Treasure friendly encounters with soul warming personalities
• Rise before the sun and prepare to take off on an exciting hot air balloon flight in the early light of dawn (optional)
• Gaze down at the sheer number of elephant herds and if you are lucky a leopard on the hunt, in the grey twilight, before the sun fully rises
• After landing, end your hour-long adventure with a delightful and rustic bush breakfast served in the heart of the Serengeti national park
• Ngorongoro crater is UNESCO World Heritage Sites also known as the 8th wonder of the world
• The crater itself is the world’s largest intact caldera with it’s own eco system
• An experience not to be missed
WE TAILOR ALL OUR SAFARIS TO YOUR PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS
INTERESTED IN THIS AMAZING SAFARI
We would be pleased to help you with any questions you have about our safaris:
SAFARI BOOKINGS & GENERAL ENQUIRIES
Open during normal Tanzanian/European office times: 8:30 - 5:30pm
Booking & Customer Service:
The Netherlands +31 6 2512 8449
Tanzania +255 787 772 231